Saturday, April 26, 2008

GoodBYE HSBC!!!

Time flies! Can't imagine I've spent my time working in HSBC for 3 months already.My contract ended since yesterday so it was my last day in investment services. I'm proud that I was once being one of them in the team. I'm glad too, knowing everyone of them. They've impacted my life as a role module. Honestly I learnt a lot from them. Not only gaining experience but to explore how to communicate with the people around us.Their encouragement and valuable advice I truly appreciate it alots.

I was so suprised and touced while yesterday i received a warm THANK YOU card from Grace ( our BIG boss!) representing the Investment team. I don't know why i was speechless for a moment when i look through the card..sObss Sobss..



Thank You card from Investment team members:-
Grace, Shankar, Sharon, Jennifer, Kevin, Josephine, Nani, Johari, Mee Sun, Stevenson, Kent, Sally, Pek Kuan, Santha, Linda, Swee Thing, Shafrin and Kerry. =)
I really hope to meet u guys again or maybe one day in future who knows?!?! I would have the chance to work in HSBC again..heehee! From the bottom of my heart i would like to say a big Thank You to everyone from the Investment department for being so good to me during these 3 months. Working with you guys is so cool!! esp during ' OT ' Haahaas. Take care and God Bless!!!! I'll MISS you guys alotssss! xoxo
So...working life is over. What's next?!??! College life begins...woohoo!!!xD

2 comments:

Gideon Yoong said...

you starting college at tar issit?
if i didnt remember wrongly haha

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Yeap u are right..i'm starting college somewhere in mid May. =)