Friday, February 5, 2010

Working days and Shopping SpreesSs ♡

Yeap, I'm back to Omniview Consultancy again! =)
Half year already since I work there with Mr. K.



Job : Easy but damn slow process! =.="


All I need to do is to generate those reports! A total of 255 reports to be generated in 2 days!

All I need to do is just click click and click the buttons then save, type in file name. Thats all! =)




Honestly to say nobody talks to u! I FEEL so SO so Sleepy lor! XD
Esp when after u took ur lunch! XD




I nearly fall asleep, so I 've decided to facebook, meebo while waiting those files to be generated.
Shoooo slow and bored!!!! ARGH!!!
Many have asked, "U not working meh?! Can online wan?!" HAHAAH! Coz I'm supergirl! I am allowed to and I can multitasked! WEEEEEEEE" XD
And luckily, my ipod! Thank GOD! XD


Especially with this stooopid mouse! I gave up in the end, I used my finger as the mouse! Luckily its a lappie! XD


Off from work, lepak while waiting dad come. =) So I went to buy BUBBLE MILK TEA! ♡



Those Japanese who came and said おいし!!!~ Means Nice! :P



Then, it was rainning heavily. I felt so cold and tired and hungry!!!! So I went to 7 eleven. I did something that I never do before in my life! For the 1st time I ate Maggi Cup @ 7 eleven! HAHA! I din noe it taste so gud eating in there, plus rainning and starving!!! Eventhough alone, but I do enjoyed. I'm serious! =P

It taste so nice!!! YO! Maggi Cup TOMYAM ! Ichiban des! =P





YES! Finally, satisfied. Dad came and picked me up ! ^^ Time to sleep! (I used to sleep nowadays after eating!) OMG! I'm a pig! =.="




Back home and had my dinner with the 2nd time of salted baked chicken all the way from IPOH! WOOHOO! :P


♡



TODAY!
Venue : Sunway Pyramid ( last shopping spree for CNY :P )


Guess who we met?! ITS Edmund Chong weih!!!!! Omg! He so kurus liao! Aiyor! So suprised when we see him, his gf(viona biatch) gave us a big surprised! HAHA! Most funny thing was, Rhino Annie Paan was stoned for quite sometimes when she saw Kit! XD So furniee!
Anyway, welcome back even for 1 day Kit! Next week U will back again tho! Hehe. We did miss u! *Hugs!* XD
The Couplez! :)




BURPSS!!!! XD



Hello there! I'm a small small girl and a BIG BIG girl in the house! XD




WOOHOOO! Sparkling EMAS!! XD




LOOK! Whose leg so nice?! XD Guess who!?! XD Hint : Not me la definitely!!! XD



Looking tired and neutral. LOL. I dunno wat am talking! XD



And u noe wat?! We went to take STICKER PICS! OMG! Since form 4 or 5 till now! HAHHAAH!
Its such a long time ago, now we can see how many changes we had huh! So fun actually to take this kinda pic once a while after for some time. We able to see the past and now of us! XD


Editing!!! XD
LOLS! Niceeee! ♡



Then, we had some kinda dessert and food to munch off before we continue our shopping. LOL!
EAT ONLY! Yes we know! XD


Mango lou! XD
We had 2 bowls of oyster Mee suah! XD





Yeap, not least out THE CHICKEN!!!! XD Yummmmmzz!




Curi snapped The couple's pixie! Haha! Paparazzi ! WOOHOO! o.O




This Lady was so talented playing the piano of Jay's song - 蒲公英的約定!! My god! I meltz so pathetically. Anyhow, i still prefer guitar!! HEHE!





BAH! LAst pic of the day! Viona Babe! Credits to her being the DRIVER of the day! WOOHOO!
MWAHSSS!
♡


[Amanda-Licious]
"Tired but Enjoyed"

No comments: